I’ve been receiving Degustabox for about a year now and I’ve grown to really enjoy it! Getting 10-15 different food items to try monthly gives me a chance to find new items to add to my grocery list lol. I combined what I received in July and August in this post and I also included a mini review of some of the items I’ve had a chance to try.
- Wise Popcorn – I really enjoyed this popcorn and ate it all in a matter of days. The sea salt flavor wasn’t overwhelming salty which I liked and it was the perfect light snack.
- Kala Roasted Fava Beans – I’ve received Kala in a previous box and I really like them as a snack. They are great on their own but I also think they would be great as a salad topping. I wasn’t a huge fan of this particular flavor, but overall this is a great brand.
- Karma Wellness Water – This is a flavored water where at the top you push down and flavored vitamins are added to the bottle. I liked the water on its own which had a pomegranate flavor, but once I added the vitamins it made the water quite bitter. I did not enjoy it at all.
- Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil – I haven’t opened this bottle yet, but I have tried the Goya olive oil before. It was actually my go-to brand for years. The flavor is fairly mild and the price point is great.
- Pasta Bow-Ties and Pasta Chips – Literally…OBSESSED! Lol! These chips are so good that I ate the entire bag of the bow-ties in one sitting. These would be great on a cheese board and the Rosemary flavor would be awesome with hummus.
For more information about Degustabox click here.
More Degustabox unboxings
Until next time…Happy Eating!! xoxo
*Degustabox sends me a box complimentary monthly. However all opinions are my own.